Friday, April 13, 2012

Look at our Little Princess smile so big! She has competed in 2 Cinderella Pageants and has placed in both. She won Overall at the last competition and will be competing in the State Competition in June. We call it playing dress up! She loves to play dress up and show off a little in the Process! She has really been so fun in these so called terrible two's. I couldn't imagine my world without our little princess!
Carris also loves to cook. She is the best pretend chef in the world! She prepares some of the most amazing dishes for her dad and me. She is so animated in everything she does, I love it! Hope you get a chance to share in one of her amazing dishes too!

Carris visits the Easter Bunny. Not to mention sporting him on her face. I thought it was going to be a little bunny on her cheek, but to my suprise the little bunny covered her whole face. Believe it or not, she left it alone the whole day and I brought home the little bunny to see her daddy. Carris is showing off her Cowgirl hat. I bought it for her 2 years ago and it now barely fits. Man how they grow up too fast!! But we sure are enjoying every minute of this amazing journey together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment