Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Pictures







Candice has never gotten to take photos with just her and Carris so for mothers day I got her a photo session for my two baby girls. I don't think they could have turned out any better.
On another note, Carris is starting to become mobile. She rolls around at will and now she is showing signs of crawling. She will get up on her knees and hands and bounce there for a while then plop down. She has moved forward a little but nothing consistant. I am sure it won't be long before I have video to show.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You have two beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy said...
    I got pretty lucky didn't I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad said...
    I would say so. What a couple of pretty and nice girls you have have. I think it is a God thing.
    Love ya. II Tim 1:3

    ReplyDelete